Renegade Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Lvling of Water skills?

4 posters

Go down

Easy Lvling of Water skills? Empty Easy Lvling of Water skills?

Post  SanJuanSlayer Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:58 am

Well guys there really is no easy way to level water skills. Aside from the basic rule which every1 knows and thats to put SMG's (Super Moon Gem's) in all your gear's which even then it still takes time. your only other real option is to donate for the skills to be fixed 10 USD per skill to be fixed (only skills you know) and i think this topic should be easy ways to Level a water. personally the easiest way to lvl a water is when u 1st start off use a db get urself lvl 50+ then get some gears. buy a lvl 5 wand from BlackSmith in TC, and go melee learn snow when u get lvl 5 wep prof. use ears, necky and ring. Other then that there no rl easy way to lvl a water or his/her skills
SanJuanSlayer
SanJuanSlayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Easy Lvling of Water skills? Empty Re: Easy Lvling of Water skills?

Post  Caedus Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:14 pm

You can learn snow right off the bat, you don't need lvl 5 weapon prof. to use it....
Caedus
Caedus

Back to top Go down

Post  SanJuanSlayer Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:58 pm

Caedus wrote:You can learn snow right off the bat, you don't need lvl 5 weapon prof. to use it....
Im pretty sure. that u need lvl 5 prof if u buy the skill... dont need it if u get it as a drop from evilchickens! not 100 pct sure though been a long time since i bought one Razz
SanJuanSlayer
SanJuanSlayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caedus Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Nah its an innate skill like rage or phoenix or any of those skills. Pretty sure it starts leveling up at lvl 15. I will go check now I guess....
Caedus
Caedus

Back to top Go down

Post  Force Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 pm

u can just learn snow right away =p

Force

Back to top Go down

Post  sykotek Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:29 pm

fastest way to level meditation(must be rb atleast) have full smg gear. change your stats to everything into spi. then use all your skills to get mana way down then just meditate it all up. also you can level skills while your at it to help lower the mana Smile

sykotek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down