Renegade Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RenegadeViP Recruitment

Go down

RenegadeViP Recruitment Empty RenegadeViP Recruitment

Post  Aneromous Xl Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:19 am

Guild Leader Information

My name is Stephanie, I am 17 years old, and I'm currently living in Pennsylvania. I have just recently moved over from the United Kingdom so I am still adjusting to new things and always receiving new experience, this server being just one of the many. I have been a Renegade player for approximately 2 weeks, however a conquer player for over 5 years. I have learned the NPC placements of Renegade via exploration, the event types, the quests, leveling suggestions, and much more in this short time. I feel as if I am a good source of information and wealth if anyone needs any of my help :]

Backgroud Information

RenegadeViP was created on June 2nd, 2010 and is owned by my water taoist Incan†atiƶn. He is a Warrior(x2) - Water Taoist and deals in the fields of heavy melee damage and party healing. However, power is the not the secret to getting into my guild. All you need is a big heart, good manners, and patience.

The Deputy Leader System

Deputy Leaders are assigned as one per class. ( Fire Taoists & Water Taoists Count = 1 ) We only ask that any DL's that wish to be are level 130 or higher, and have achieved at LEAST 2nd reborn. This keeps us from having fraud professionals and we have strong leaders which promote recruiting and acceptable behavior. If you wish to become a DL, please ask to join RenegadeViP separately and send my a personal whisper so it's not an obvious decision.

- Rules for Deputy Leaders

1. Must be Level 130+.
2. Needs to be 2nd reborn+.
3. Swearing is Unacceptable.
4. Must be an active player.
5. Will need to assist in events.
6. Have Fun Smile

Other Information

For your convenience, we will be adding a ventrilo server and a personal guild website in order to keep things neat. On the website we will place a news board, a Deputy Leader list, player assistance page, discussion forums, and a calendar events so everyone can prepare for anything exciting to be coming up. We wish to have our website up and running by June 20th, 2010. ( Just After School Lets Out ) Thank You all again for your patience and understanding. You guys are great and I love all of ya Smile Hope to see you soon! <3

Aneromous Xl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum