Renegade Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dessert City, A PK map or Not? YOU VOTE

5 posters

Go down

Who Wants DC Back To Being a PK ZONE

Dessert City, A PK map or Not? YOU VOTE Vote_lcap75%Dessert City, A PK map or Not? YOU VOTE Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Dessert City, A PK map or Not? YOU VOTE Vote_lcap25%Dessert City, A PK map or Not? YOU VOTE Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Dessert City, A PK map or Not? YOU VOTE Empty Dessert City, A PK map or Not? YOU VOTE

Post  Psycroptic-Jambi Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Ok guys You saw the question

Psycroptic-Jambi

Back to top Go down

Dessert City, A PK map or Not? YOU VOTE Empty Re: Dessert City, A PK map or Not? YOU VOTE

Post  Force Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Whats the point of this?.....if u take out pking in dc u might as well make gw arena, jail, and pka pkable

Force

Back to top Go down

Dessert City, A PK map or Not? YOU VOTE Empty Re: Dessert City, A PK map or Not? YOU VOTE

Post  Psycroptic-Jambi Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:15 pm

If you noticed there is no Pking in DC, its a P server the whole point of the game is to pk
and hopefully liam sees that the majority want to be able to Pk again in DC since that was a black named hot spot, it was a fun place to be

Psycroptic-Jambi

Back to top Go down

Post  KyleXY Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 am

i would like if theirs a pk in dc.
KyleXY
KyleXY

Back to top Go down

Post  iKickz® Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:56 am

Let me just clarify why there is no longer pk in DC. For one, Liam hates when people jade pk. That's the reason. Imagine if you were a newbie level 80, and people just rush threw on a fire tao and pk you and steal all the jades you worked hard for. I know that anybody would hate that. DC is a farming map, nothing else anymore. Try PKA, MC, BI, GA/GW, PC.

iKickz®

Back to top Go down

Post  elitesniper6 Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 pm

screw that....if DC becomes a pk area again then that would mean less people getting JadeKylins and less rgps flowing through the server meaning gayness throughout and then people quit like i will if it become a pk area
elitesniper6
elitesniper6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum