Renegade Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to tell if you've been Aimbotted?

3 posters

Go down

How to tell if you've been Aimbotted? Empty How to tell if you've been Aimbotted?

Post  Vaarn Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:29 pm

I had a situation which I think I was aimbotted.

I was hopping around in a room evading a trojan trying to PK me.... the trojan paused for a moment them immediately landed in exact same spot I was landing in and I was dead before my landing graphic had finished.

There is no possible way they could predict the exact spot I was going to land in and I refuse to believe it was sheer luck.

Was I aimbotted? (the sample video is unclear in determining this)

Btw, I asked two GMs about this... the first GM totally ignored me and did not respond to the question... the second GM told me to make a video of it and post to boards. Now, I'm pretty smart but I haven't figured out how to go back in time, prepare to capture a past event, return to the present time and post it. That answer was totally useless.

As a suggestion, I feel GMs should ber proactive in spying on what is happening in prime pk areas using fake chars so no one knows who they are. Being reactive to complaints is obviously not effective and far too many are taking full advantage to cheat openly

Vaarn

Back to top Go down

How to tell if you've been Aimbotted? Empty Re: How to tell if you've been Aimbotted?

Post  Force Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:08 pm

First,yes it can be luck anything during a duel can be luck ive seen people do a 10 chain when they normally suck,Second you should provide us with a vid the only way we can tell if its aimbot if u give us a vid.

Force

Back to top Go down

How to tell if you've been Aimbotted? Empty Re: How to tell if you've been Aimbotted?

Post  Amulius Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 am

Most people still believe that if people use an aimbot.. they will never miss. Now this is true for complete idiots who believe no one will catch them.. or people who don't care.

But the majority of people will use the option in every decent aimbot that does random fb/ss as to give the illusion of not aimbotting. However there are still easy ways of detecting an aimbot. Such as the jump being cut short when they fb/ss.. or the fact they fail so badly at getting you when you run (however some proxys can now hit you running).

Unfortunately nothing can be done without a video as you cannot prove he was aimbotting. Thats the problem i'm afraid and theres no getting around it. You will just have to hope hes aimbotting you next time and video it.

Amulius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum