Renegade Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jades quest

5 posters

Go down

Jades quest Empty Jades quest

Post  koenooo12 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 am

yo ppl
I dont like the jades change for cps cuz it takes so long can ya make it like i can do all at 1 time

BbBbBb

koenooo12

Back to top Go down

Jades quest Empty Re: Jades quest

Post  sykotek Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:02 pm

well other than a hand all in option, i would atleast like to have it so it's only 1 npc we talk to and it's only a "thank you" message and thats one jade handed in with cps paid to ya for handing it in

sykotek

Back to top Go down

Post  elitesniper6 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:19 am

wow yall are some lazy ass mofos.....once you get the jade kylins oits like 30 seconds per 30k rgp....quite your friggen complaining and either do or dont do the quests...either way its free rgps so stfu.
elitesniper6
elitesniper6

Back to top Go down

Post  sykotek Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:21 pm

i wish it was 30 seconds for 30k. it takes me nearly 2 hours to hand in 40 jades. not to mention lag since i live so far away from usa(no not egypt if thats what your wondering). all i'm asking is to lower the amount of npcs we have to speak to really. not a 1 click and it's all in, then that would be too easy. mostly every other private server i've been on has this and it's all usually 2 click hands in 1 jade. first click is to talk to the npc the 2nd click to say "thanks" or something like that

sykotek

Back to top Go down

Post  unknowndude213 Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:53 pm

yea, i agree with u there should be like only one click, i just want it so u have to right click the jade and u get 30k..

unknowndude213

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyLady Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:41 am

I am in with elitesniper you are all freaking lazy you have to do something for your rpg's .
And btw i have played diffrerend CO's none of them had the jade quest's
And i live a long way from the usa to, not south or southeast but more north of europe and i dont have lag.

BloodyLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down