Renegade Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level Selling NPC

2 posters

Go down

Level Selling NPC Empty Level Selling NPC

Post  elitesniper6 Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Hey, i was wondering, that since its so rediculously hard to lvl once you hit 132, that may be you could add a level selling npc in the market.
For instance, once a players hits 130 they could buy lvl 131 for 200k rgp, then 132 for 400k and then increase the price per level the same way.
Please do this cause otherwise there's no point in leveling after 130 casue its so boring and hard.
elitesniper6
elitesniper6

Back to top Go down

Level Selling NPC Empty Re: Level Selling NPC

Post  sykotek Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:14 am

ever wondered why when you first came to rco people spammed you with mentorship? no? well reason is you level easily from mentoring after L130.

130-132 is easily done in grotto with an exp amrita 133 if your really dedicated. after that just farm pure warrs. it only takes an hour or so to make a pure warr with an exp amrita. asking for a levelling npc is just pure lazyness imo. if you want an easy levelling server i suggest going to another one since many have already gone to 137 here

sykotek

Back to top Go down

Post  elitesniper6 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 pm

way to kill my dreams D: lol...i just dont like remaking all the time takes me forever to get 132 on a wand war
elitesniper6
elitesniper6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down