Renegade Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick and easy way to level Warriors

Go down

Quick and easy way to level Warriors Empty Quick and easy way to level Warriors

Post  flum Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:23 am

1) Firstly you need to get yourself some gear to level with. You can do this by killing monsters in twin city to gain money. With that money go buy some dragonballs from the market, starting with one being 10kk silver and a scroll (ten dbs) at 100kk. You must be thinking thats a shit load of silver, but it ain't since Renegade Co monsters drop millions of silver. Along with that you should grind enough money to trade the dragonballs for RGps (conquer points) and get yourself a 500% exp pot. Along with that get one your dbs and level yourself up with it at the unkown man in the market. It will get you to like level 50ish and buy 10 exp balls along with that to level up.
Now with that much farming, you should of got been able to get all your items super. I suggest getting a wand with snowfall, it is much more effective for leveling then a one handed weapon with a shield.

2) Now don't use the 5x exp pot yet. That will come in handy later on, for now go to desert city and kill the sand monsters. Yes your low level and might die but buy a full bag of pots and just attack them. The exp gain is so high that you'll be leveling every 3 or 4 hits, ever time you level you get full hp again. So with spamming pots and leveling you'll be fine. Also being the almighty Warrior you have the skill Superman, which makes your damage increase ridiculously so this makes leveling at higher level monsters a piece of cake for us Very Happy. Do this till you lvl 80.
Extra note, while your here leveling in the blue sand monsters drop a item called jadekylin. These jades can me traded in at the market for 30k RGps. So if you can try leveling on these bad boys.

3) Once level 80, go to Mystic castle and kill tombats till your level 100. Once again have pots, have your gear at the highest it can be and use superman. If you have good quality items at this point, feel free to use the 5x exp pot but if you dont i advice you to save it to the next step.

4) Once being level 100, upgrade all your gear to lvl 100 or the highest it can be and go to twin city. Here you will go to labyrinth. Here you can use your 5x exp pot if you haven't already used it. In lab, the mobs are big and having a wand helps alot since you can hit multiple targets and you'll get exp like crazy. Along with superman, you'll be leveling like 1,2,3. Do this till your lvl 120 and you should have like 1 hour and 30-40 minutes left with your 5x exp.
Note: once being level 100, you can vote for Renegade Co in the center of twin city. This rewards you 30k RGps and helps the game. SO VOTE VOTE VOTE Very Happy

5) Now that your 120, upgrade all your gear once again and head to desert city again but this time go to the ghost floating on top of a building. Talking to him, allows you to enter the underworld. This place is nothing to worry about, as long you stay away from certain mobs. I advice going to the left of the map. Stay here till you level 130.

For those who wish to get to level 137, heres the way i did it.
130-133, In underworld always topped up with a 5x exp pot.
133-137, Do the jade quest I was talking about earlier and get 8kk RGps to level up in the market. Only cost 2kk for each level, in total of 8kk to get from 133-137.

Well that's my guide to how to level a warrior. Feel free to comment on anything I've missed and I'm sure I've missed something xD

Summary :
1-50, Twin city and picking up all the money you possibly can
50-80, Desert city using superman and pots to level. Also trying to find jadekylins.
80-100, Mystic castle using superman once again and pots. PLUS VOTE VOTE VOTE
100-120, Labyrinth, using the 5x exp pot and superman, you'll level like crazy.
120-130, Underworld, using the remaining 5x exp pot.
Opinion:
130-133, Underworld, using 5x exp pot. Takes around one 5x exp pot to get one level. So always be topped up.
133-137, JadeKylin quest all the way to get RGps to level up in the market with 2kk for each level.
flum
flum

Back to top Go down